Von: Markus Peloso<mailto:mar....@outlook.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2020 21:26
An: tagging@openstreetmap.org<mailto:tagging@openstreetmap.org>
Betreff: Re: [Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - give box

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/give_box

A small facility where people drop off and pick up various types of items in
the sense of free sharing.

Hi

Thank you for your inputs to improve this documentation and make it easy to
understand what this tag is all about. I have removed all references and notes
to give away shops, because those are not helpful for a clear specification of
this tag.

Thanks for the hint with the hiker boxes and the other type of boxes. Good to
see that there are similar projects all over the world. I have included a
section with suggestions on how this boxtypes could be handled with existing
tags (the goods tag is already taken). I want this tag to be more specific then
the reuse tag. I do not want to cover all existing variations with it. IMO
someone like food boxes for example deserve their own tag.