Hi Again,

In addition to the previous email regarding voting outcome, I think it is
worth discussing the suggestion of  Kovposch to make refill a namespace and
use the word network.

This would change the second tag of the tag pair to
drinking_water:refill:network=network-name1;network-name2;network-name3;

Does anyone have an opinion on this? I personally prefer this namespace
convention because of I find it more generic and I find the word "network"
clearer than "scheme".

Best regards,

Stuart