Dear All,

The wiki for key:drinking_water:refill has been created and has had already
it's first improvements ! Thanks Joseph.

Joseph, I noticed you removed "ways" as a preferred database entry to be
tagged. What is the difference between a closed way and an area ?

The three buildings which are currently tagged as drinking_water:refill =
yes are currently returned by the overpass query on
 way["drinking_water:refill"="yes"] (` +  boxString  +`);

Also, we just launched the phase 2 of our 100% open data project.

Anyone who wants stickers for cafés for this anti-plastic program, please
send me an email direct with your address and the number of stickers you
want.

See the post below for those who have FB.
https://www.facebook.com/EuropeanWaterProject/posts/145583536923046

Best regards,

Stuart