My thinking was more general, more along the lines of these old proposals
Talk:Proposed features/hazard
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/hazard>
i.e. a structured tagging appraoch for hazards of all types.
For my taste "dooring" is one type of many that may be of interest to
cyclists (incidently: the "dooring" hazard is a "cyclists-passing-close-by"
hazard for motorists)
I want to have easy means to find all hazards for cyclists an a given
route, or also I want a router to be able to take into account the hazards
when selecting a route.
Maybe we should start out with a list of possible hazard types, to get a
better feeling on how we should approach this.