From: Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging
Sent: May 25, 2020 4:15 PM
To: "Tag discussion, strategy and related tools"
Cc: Mateusz Konieczny
Subject: Re: [Tagging] [OSM-talk] Should we map things that do not exist?

May 25, 2020, 23:50 by fernando.treb...@gmail.com:
then it depends
on whether the former railway has significance in some other less
obvious way (e.g. being part of an administrative boundary)
This is going too far. Glaciers left clear marks in many countries, but
mapping glaciers of last glacial maximum[1] is out of scope of OSM.

If sole trace of railway is that administrative boundary matches its course,
then it should be deleted.