On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 10:12:34PM +0800, Phake Nick wrote:
> > So - To quote from Postels Law - On of the inventors of the Internet:
> >
> > "Be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others"
>
> Your email initially sound like you thinl they shouldn't be deleted but
> then it sound like you think they shouldn't be kept?

Its a matter of common sense. No we dont want to delete everything
immediatly - but for the sake of common ground for decisions we should
try to stick near the "On the ground" rule.

So be liberal but in case of dispute we need to stick with "On the
ground"

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de