I personally think such should still be tagged as long as the space, or the
right of way, still remain, but not when it have been completely removed,
integrated into surrounding area, and redeveloped, unless traces or marks
of either the remain of the rail system itself or the space previous used
by the rail can still be found despite redevelopment.

在 2020年5月25日週一 13:06,Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenb...@gmail.com> 寫道: