On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 19:36, 德泉 談 via Tagging <tagging@openstreetmap.org>
wrote:

> The proposal would introduce a new tag (maybe amenity=drinks or
> amenity=takeout_drinks or what). This kind of places sell beverages mostly
> with takeaway paper or plastic cup, people can drink in their home or
> office after buying.
>
> This kind of places may focus on different drinks: coffee/iced
> tea/juice/bubble tea/etc... We can use the existing cuisine=* tag or a new
> tag for example drinks=juice to distinguish what they focus on, and
> drink:*=yes to show if a shop provides a kind of drink.

That sounds good, but I'd suggest that it should be a shop=drinks, rather
than an amenity=, together with either cuisine= or drinks=whatever.

(BTW do anyone thinks cuisine=coffee_shop or cuisine=teahouse are weird as
> me?)

Yep! :-)

Simple cuisine= (or drinks=) coffee & tea sounds *much* better!

Thanks

Graeme