On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:21 PM Clifford Snow <cliff...@snowandsnow.us>
wrote:

> If you look at eastern Oklahoma, about 90%, Paul - correct me if I'm
> wrong, is boundary=aboriginal_lands. Tulsa is pretty much completely inside
> of two different reservations.

Three, actually.  I live in the Muscogee Nation, now.  Last time indigenous
lands came up, I lived on my own tribe's land, within the same city.  My
tribe ceded land to the Osage Nation in the 19th Century because the US was
going to screw them out of everything and we were "gifted" with almost as
much land as the Navajo despite being a fraction of their size.