sent from a phone

> On 15. Oct 2020, at 15:12, Dave F via Tagging <tagging@openstreetmap.org>
> wrote:
>
> Please send all messages to the public forum Martin.

I will write to whoever I want, not your business.

You may already know it, but for the avoidance of doubt I’ll tell you again:
every thread and all contributions can be seen here:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2020-October/thread.html

If the mail headers are confusing you can always cross check your inbox with
the public archive.

> It was a post in reply to the topic.
>
> Unlike a few train spotters in Germany I'm not scared to have all discussions
> be public & a matter for record.

neither am I, and while I am not scared to participate under my real name, I
understand that other people might have reasons to choose a pseudonym or
shorten their last name, and it’s ok.

Cheers Martin