Am Mo., 19. Okt. 2020 um 15:04 Uhr schrieb Dave F via Tagging <
tagging@openstreetmap.org>:

> I mean, *everything* is either man made or natural.

if we push this forward, humans are part of the natural world as well. Lets
get rid of these dichotomies, and strive for a unified vision of the world,
where human and nature aren't opposing poles but where the humans live in
and with the nature, as part of it.

And yes, if we are moving away from "man made" we can at this point also
have a look how the objects under this key could be organized better. I
agree that "artificial" would not be beneficial in this context, but rather
a renaming with the same issues (or even worse, think of things like
"man_made=works", wouldn't it be horrible to have "artificial=works"?)

Cheers
Martin