Am 31.10.2020 um 16:11 schrieb Philip Barnes:
Also private hire, which need to be booked in advance and have the same access rights/restrictions on the public highway as a private car. For some reason I cannot fathom, in London private hire are called minicabs.

Uber and Lyft are legally private hire so whilst there may be a case for access tags covering private hire there should not be a separate tag. If different companies use different points at an airport that can be covered by operator=*.

I would avoid the term chauffeur as it implies somebody who is part of the staff for somebody who also has a butler and a nanny.

Actually I quite like "private_hire" as an access value.