2020-12-13, sk, 20:41 Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging rašė:
> Following outcome of approved proposal that you dislike
> is not indicator of not following
> standard IT processes of product development.

  Following some wiki page (which states that landuse=reservoir is not
deprecated) written by one person and voted by few rather than de
facto situation in other editors and database is huge problem with
analysis.
  In case of iD it is even worse - it shows coders of iD did not want
to give a tool, but rather to make influence which they continue to do
quite openly, especially with a tactic of "upgrade tags". Compare that
to JOSM - which is democratic, follows OSM principle of freedom and
lets us - mappers - choose.

  Both schemas are mostly identical in what classes of object can be mapped.
  1. water=reservoir benefit could have been on coding side: having
natural=water as an "umbrella" tag but it did not work out that way
(so I do not know what is a perceived advantage now?)
  2. landuse=reservoir benefit is GIS/Cartographic: we must indicate
if it is a natural or man made waterbody.
  Now you decide which is more important to openstreetMAP.

--
Tomas