Dec 14, 2020, 10:07 by marius...@gmail.com:

> On 14.12.2020 07:19, Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging wrote:
>

>> There are cases where there is group of multiple holiday cottages,
>>
>> each rentable independently. I know about cases with just 2 and big groups,
>> 25 in one place.
>>
>> How it should be tagged?
>>
>> I found https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:tourism%3Dchalet
>> that is for a single one.
>>

> There is an old edit error present on this page. The "This could apply to
> nodes (single chalet) or areas (a group of chalets)." is incorrectly placed
> in "Tags used in combination" instead of "How to map" chapter.
>
> See the old version, just before "Tags used in combination"" was added - >
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:tourism%3Dchalet&oldid=1296833

I fixed this edit.

I spotted two more:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:tourism%3Dchalet&diff=prev&oldid=1448037
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:tourism%3Dchalet&diff=prev&oldid=1249899

that discouraged using this tag for group of them.

So my questions are: what is the UK (or English in general) word for location
with group
of holiday cottages? Especially group of them in a fenced area, with shared
amenities
such as restaurant/cafeteria, firepit, maybe sauna or lake access.

But without extensive entertainment infrastructure that would qualify for
leisure=resort.

Would it be a good idea to revert this two edits and fully restore
recommendation
to use tourism=chalet for group of chalets?

Or maybe we need a new tag?