That's not accurate, Tomas.

The Tag:water=reservoir page has been edited by 4 people this week,
including ZeLonewolf, Warin61, Kjon and me (Jeisenbe):
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag%3Awater%3Dreservoir&type=revision&diff=2073583&oldid=1860772
-
Mateusz has not edited this page.

The page Tag:landuse=reservoir has been edited several times by Mateusz,
but also by Tstraupis, ZeLonewolf and me - each 2 times in the past week.
The wiki documentation is a team effort which evolves over time:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:landuse%3Dreservoir&action=history

Please feel welcome to edit it further if there is information that is
missing, incorrect or misleading in the current version of the page.

-- Joseph Eisenberg