I expanded https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dwater_tap
based on discussion here and what I researched while implementing
https://github.com/streetcomplete/StreetComplete/pull/4423
("How is drinking water provided here?")

Feel free to improve that wiki page (and others) if I put something
incorrect there and to expand it if needed.

Sep 28, 2022, 00:29 by graemefi...@gmail.com: