There is no reason?! Sorry, but a consensus of the community that has
clearly been reached is clearly a reason.
And if we now get to the point of just "throwing away" the consensus of 12
years ago. We are leading the entire consensus process ad adsurdum. Because
then we won't need all this any more. Simply total anarchy. This is also
becoming a question: do we still need the proposal process at all? Because
the result from 12 years ago is also completely ignored by you. And if you
read the old proposal really hard, it was already decided to deprecate in
2010, but no one has finally implemented it.
In this community, we seem to be moving further and further into a system
where improvements to the system are massively prevented and established
double tagging is simply left in place instead of finally being cleaned up.
This, by the way, is one reason why certain companies refuse to use OSM
data. The data structure is unnecessarily inflated and complicated by such
duplications. If we don't stick to our own conventions and enforce
consensus, perhaps the consensus process should be abolished altogether?
Abschließend: Ich stelle garnicht in Frage, welches Tagging besser oder
schlechter ist. Das ist 2010 schon in einem Consensus von 42 zu 9. Ich
stelle dies garnicht zur Diskussion. Es ist schon entschieden worden.
"Joseph Eisenberg" joseph.eisenb...@gmail.com – 5. November 2022 23:27

(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Deprecate_healthcare%3Dpharmacy)

> - Joseph Eisenberg
>
> On Sat, Nov 5, 2022 at 3:00 PM Robin Burek <robin.bu...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> What kind of reversal of guilt is that? If someone does not participate
>> in the RFC. And it has been discussed both here and in the new forum.
>> Even constructive support, which I have received and not a little.I
>> have yet to talk to anyone who didn't think it was right to finally
>> enforce the 2010 consensus. So am I supposed to keep looking here until
>> someone eventually comes around? Sorry, but I cannot accept this attack
>> against me. If there have been major changes, I understand that
>> reminders/updates are sent. But not for this simple issue.
>>
>> "Brian M. Sperlongano" zelonew...@gmail.com – 5. November 2022 22:50
>>
>>> It is the responsibility of the proposer to ensure that there is a
>>> consensus before moving to a vote, regardless of timelines. It seems
>>> to me that there has been a recent plague of proposals where proposal
>>> writers are tossing proposals into voting status without doing enough
>>> due diligence.  If you are not getting much feedback on your proposal,
>>> sending a reminder is appropriate. It is never "too late" for someone
>>> to express an opinion.
>>> The lack of immediate opposition is not an indicator of consensus.

Links:
------
[1]
https://cloud.rbp.photography/index.php/apps/mail/mailto?to=Tagging@openstreetmap.org