Am 15.06.23 um 18:38 schrieb Minh Nguyen:
Vào lúc 08:29 2023-06-15, Sebastian Gürtler đã viết:
You only would have to change the wiki page Key:entrance and encourage
people to allow single nodes with the tag entrance=yes and addr:xyz
(like this: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/10979019687) if it is not
obvious where the entrance to the property is. (What happened before for
the whole row of houses you still can see if you plan a route to "Am
Rehwinkel 19, Bielefeld" (from the point you are led to you don't see
any entrance nor the house due to a high hedge, and you sometimes see
people walking down the Voltmannstraße looking for entrances...
Difficult, because you would have to turn in "Am Rottmannshof" to get to
"Am Rehwinkel" ;-) )

In your example, the entrance is on Am Rehwinkel not only because the
address names Am Rehwinkel, but also because there's a hedge along
Voltmannstraße. Ideally, a geocoder would compute a visibility graph
to determine the most accessible street, blurring the lines between a
geocoder and a router.

The hedge is an older try to inform routers not to lead through it...
The tags entrance I just added a few hours ago after reading this
discussion. I omitted Am Rehwinkel 19 because I didn't know the exact
location of the entrance to the property - and to leave it for
illustrating the routing problems.

I assume that the local delivery services rely on routers that take the
nominatim data I really would like to leave it the way it is now. A
quick way to correct the routings, every other way (placing ways etc.
which you have to find and map) is more difficult. And if you look at
the surrounding you find a house "Voltmannstraße 97" whose access is
from "Am Rottmannshof" (as I remember, have to check that before
tagging...). There is really no way for any algorithm to find that out
if you don't give the clear information in the map data. This in fact no
big problem because people can look around the corner and find the
entrance...

Sebastian