Hi

I am quite new to taglibs so i hope this question
aint too dull.
i searched around the web and couldnt find an answer for
the following problem.
hope someone can help me or point to the right direction:

i have some custom tag libs, which basically connect
to a db and read in some text.

eg
<foo:read id="1"/> reads in a text from a db-table with
rowindex 1 and prints the content out.

suppose somewehere within this text (string) is another taglib:
<bar:read id="2"/>

how is it possible to evaluate the inner tag lib? i read through
the docs (eg EVAL_BODY_INCLUDE etc), but i think it's more
difficult to accomplish this, than it looks like.

any help would be great

greetings
ben