Sorry for my last e-mail (Though I was writing just to Alberto...)

I told him that finally I made it work properly, but really, but really
don't know
why.
I changed the "enablePooling=false" on the configuration file of tomcat,
but still didn't work, but it was veeery strange because, although
with just 2 "clean" jsp's it worked, it didn't worked when I used it
on my own application.

So.... I started cleaning out my old jps's (Mostly from i18n tags of Jakarta
project),
and finally worked!.
So my conclusion is that MAYBE there is some kind of non-desired
interaction between tag-libs?

I also changed the importing order of the TLD's on the begining of the
jsp's.
Does it really affects?

Again, sorry for my last message
(Maybe it's a subconscious act, that's due to there isn't a Locale.SPANISH
static var!!!)

Best regards,
Pablo