Hassan Schroeder wrote:
On Nov 28, 2007 1:01 PM, Trenton Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm seeing it produce "/images/pluslittle.gif", and it completely
ignores the context path.  I'm using tomcat 6 and java 1.5

I've never seen this *not* work. Do any of your JSTL tags work? What
is the Servlet Spec version in your web.xml?

Can you create a test case WAR to demonstrate the problem?

Okay, it's really annoying, but when I put an index.jsp in the root of a webapp, and use c:url, it works just fine. I guess I'll create a small dispatcher servlet now, and see if that works, then if that works, move index.jsp into "WEB-INF/jsp" or something.