On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 12:34 PM, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>  I'd volunteer some time to help clean this up.
>
> That'd be great. The site sources are here:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/taglibs/proper/src/trunk/doc/

OK, how do I get commit rights, or does this just mean submitting
patches to the dev list, or ? I've contributed to the Tomcat docs, but
that was a how-to I wrote from scratch and sent to Mark Thomas, so
I haven't been on that side of the curtain :-)

And feel free to contact me off-list if you prefer.

H*
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]