On 6/30/08, Hassan Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip/>
>  > Yup, if you're interested (you can leave the component unmarked or
>  > choose "Unknown Taglib" for site):
>  >
>  >  http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/bugs.html
>

> cool, thanks.
>
>  Documentation and broken links aside, it'd be nice if someone could
>  get the automatic build stuff going again, or at least make sure there
>  was a most-recent-build to be found where the link currently points...

<snap/>

Yes, I agree. Unfortunately, given thats its a holiday week coming up,
I personally won't be able to get to it soon enough. I have also
carefully avoided involving myself in CI tasks over the years (its not
a recommended strategy, and lets see how long that lasts!).
Previously, the nightlies were hosted by a kind soul (Glenn) and we
need to move them to ASF hardware at some point.

In any case, the deprecated libraries (as listed on the taglibs home
page) will be the last in line (if at all) in terms of reviving
nightlies. Building from source is indeed a bit more painful, but
ofcourse that option is always open to everyone.

-Rahul