On 10/9/16 3:41 PM, Lukas Pirl wrote:
> Hi Brian and thanks for getting me started with the Tahoe buildbot
> slaves.
>
> All new slaves seem to be doing now what they are supposed to do.

Thanks so much for setting them up!

> However, Fedora 24 and CentOS 7 complete with failing tests.
>
> If this is or could be related to the deployment, please let me know.

Thanks.. could you check that those two slaves have "127.0.0.1" bound to
the loopback interface? One of the failing tests suggests that they do
not, and I think the other tests depend upon being able to use 127.0.0.1
to connect to themselves.

> Also, feel free to put the email address
>   ta...@lukas-pirl.de
> in the buildbot slaves' "Admin" field.

That's actually controlled from the buildslave side: edit a file named
"info/admin" in the buildslave's directory. Also edit "info/host" to put
in a description of the machine (OS version, buildbot version, that sort
of thing), which gets displayed on one of the status pages.

thanks,
 -Brian