Hi,

2012/12/12, intrigeri <intrig...@boum.org>:
> It seems like the maybeSetSystemProxy() is now called only if neither
> a SOCKS5 nor a HTTP proxy is configured, which effectively ignores
> "system" settings for specific URLs. If this change of behaviour is
> needed, then it should be documented; and if it's not needed, then it
> should be kept out. What do you think?
I did it because maybeSetSystemProxy() could overwrite settings in env
variables, which seemed counter-intuitive to me. Do you agree?

Anyway, the upstream developer replied to my question about cookies in
his forum:
"No cookies. Minitube does store your recent searches in its settings file."
I think we can live with this (or try to lock such file...)

Alessandro