Dear list,

I am wondering, why tails no more get an undercover mode. IMO it is very
dangerous for users, if their window manager is not looking like the normal
window manager used everywhere, especially in countries, where any "strange"
desktop might cause attention on authorities.

This problem could be easily solved. Most users are running either windows or
MacOS. For windows you can just use XFCE + kali-undercover, for Mac-design
there are several windowmanagers available (there is coming ElementaryOS in my
mind).

As you do only need the window-manager design, there should be no risk change.

I might remember, tails got this option some years ago, but somehow this is
gone. Dunno why....

Thanks for reading this, any feedback is welcome.

Best regards

Hans