Hi folks,

ok, I have understood, that it is not easy to install a windowmanager looking
like MacOS or Windows.

Also, you told me, you are using Gnome.

Well, thinking about this, please allow me a very personal feedback:

1. The choice of using Gnome is IMO not very lucky. Gnome is big, Gnome is
eating much ressources.

2. I would use LXDE or better XFCE, because they are very small and tiny. XFCE
also has the advantage, to use the very fine package "kali-undercover", which
let XFCE look like Windows10.

3. The lack of TAILS in 32-bit is a great disadvantage, because it can not be
used on netbooks, like EEEPC or others. I believe, many people are using these
still. However, I agree, that journalists today might use all 64-Bit
notebooks.

4. Tails should be for everyone, so it should be small and tiny, so it can be
run smoothly also on older hardware. I am sure, especially in poorer
countries, people are not able, to buy the newest hardware.

Last but not least: Thank you for the documentation, how to build tails. This
will allow me, to build a tails version according to my own needs. Of course,
there is also much to learn.

Generally: Thank you all for the hard work - it is really needed and
appreceated in this corrupt world!

Best regards

Hans