Because of frustration with the UX of jabber, I intend to conduct some user interviews with Tails users as a means to communicate the needs of given user group better to xmpp developers. I'm very busy, and I won't spend much time doing this. So it will take some time until done. If you have something that you wish me to include in the analysis that I'll communicate to xmpp developers, feel free to send me whatever you want.

If you believe I'd better use that time to conduct user interviews about another communication platform, I will welcome this feedback.
I'm considering Matrix as an alternative option.

kind regards
syster