Does the Main roads Department show residential roads?
If not then I would also assume that the unclassified roads would not necessarily be displayed either.

On their website .. https://www.mainroads.wa.gov.au/OurRoads/Facts/Pages/StateRoadNetworkMaps.aspx

they say
"In the future, this may also be extended to include Department of Environment and Conservation roads."
"
Public roads not part of the State Road Network are generally local roads managed by Local Government or minor roads managed by other State Government agencies, such as national park roads managed by the Department of Environment and Conservation. "

So I would not be confident that they show all the roads.

If you want to get more information on the individual roads then you should try contacting the original mapper.