OSM is permitted to use the LPI Base Map, This contains street number
where they are.

However I am not from NSW so I can't say how accurate LPI is. You are
best to do a ground survey, the Android app StreetComplete is good for
this as long as the houses have been mapped already.

If you wish to use LPI, you can switch under imagery in JOSM (and maybe iD)

On 03/06/18 22:00, talk-au-requ...@openstreetmap.org wrote