On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 07:23, Aleksandar Matejevic (E-Search) via Talk-au <
talk-au@openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> I came across section of Pacific Highway between Balina and Newcastle
> which is currently under upgrade until 2020. (
> https://www.pacifichighway.nsw.gov.au)

I drove the length of this road just a little while ago, & can tell you
that the map on the page you linked to is pretty well spot-on - apart from
Coffs Harbour (which should probably be downgraded to =primary :-() all the
road marked green on that map is of motorway standard, regardless of
whether it's officially called a Motorway or a Highway, or if the signs say
M or A.

The yellow stretch, where the upgrades are still under construction, could
stay at =trunk for now, except for where it passes through those few towns
not yet bypassed, where it should probably also be =primary?

I wanted to ask for some more opinions before changing this section of
> Pacific Highway to trunk.

I wouldn't!

Thanks

Graeme