On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 13:48, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Changing subject from tracks for a minute :-), I was reading the weekly
> Newsletter yesterday & spotted this article
> https://www-openstreetmap-org.translate.goog/user/AngocA/diary/398423?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=EN&_x_tr_hl=en-GB,
> concerning clearing up all the outstanding OSM Notes in Colombia.
>
> According to Pascal, there are currently ~4500 open Notes across Australia

So, I posted that 2 weeks ago yesterday arvo, & there were ~4500 open OSM
Notes.

As I write this, there are now 3543!, which I think we'll all agree is a
pretty mighty effort in 2 weeks!!! :-)

Thanks everybody for your efforts! :-)

The oldest Notes have also jumped from 2013 to ~30 still outstanding from
2017, but most of them are awaiting further feedback (or going to be
deleted as unsolvable?).

So, if anybody else wants to join in, please have a look at
https://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-notes-country-custom?c=Australia&query=open,
& start editing & resolving! :-)

Thanks

Graeme