On Wed, 2 Mar 2022 at 15:09, Stéphane Guillou via Talk-au <
talk-au@openstreetmap.org> wrote:

> I agree one should be cautious with closing notes

But where do we draw the line?

 When you look at the oldest remaining notes, there are a couple there from
6 years ago, that were raised by an experienced, fairly active mapper.

Somebody else asked a question 5 months ago, after more info, but no
response, despite the OP's last edit being 4 months ago, so they're
apparently still around & active?

Just about everything earlier than 2019 (~30) has had questions asked, but
again, how long do we leave it before deciding, Nup, nobody is going to
answer, so just close it?

Thanks

Graeme