While there has been a lot of good work going on with these notes, I would
like to point out that many are there because they need a ground survey to
check. So the goal should not be to get open notes to zero only from
airchair mapping. If it's not something that's actionable without a survey
then best leave it open as many apps ask users on the ground to comment on
open notes and some mappers look at them for their local area.

There was some concern raised about this on the Oceania discord channel and
I've noticed myself, so wanted to raise it here.