In regards to the wiki edits, it seems that the tagging for shared and
similar paths have been changed by this user without any community
discussion. I was of the view that this page was meant to reflect a
consensus, in which case these changes should be reverted and discussed.

(I was working on a detailed page to collect tagging for these kinds of
features with the hope of eventually presenting it for feedback & community
discussion, before incorporating it into the ATG, thus I may have to
continue work on this)

Cheers,
Luke