Hello,

Andy from OSM's Data Working Group here.

> Is there any other way to alert the Data working group?

With respect, which part of "Please understand that our working group consists of volunteers only who do this job in their spare time. All incoming messages are read but processing them can take a little time." (in the acknowledgement that gets sent out to every DWG ticket) was unclear?  We got Phil's message 6:51 UTC Saturday morning.  The user was blocked in https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/5875 about 49 hours later, across a weekend.  Is that response not snappy enough for you? :)

With regard to the data that they've added, we'll give them a few days to respond to the questions that they have been asked and if we don't hear anything we'll revert and then likely redact the data.

With regard to the original notes, looking at the country feeds such as https://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-notes-country?c=Australia , https://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-notes-country?c=United%20States and https://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-notes-country?c=Canada it seems that most or all of the original notes have been closed and will disappear from the map in a few days.  I'm aware that there are "note cleanup" projects going on in Australia and elsewhere, so hopefully any stragglers will also get dealt with.

Best Regards,

Andy