Sounds OK to me.

I’ve been doing some work on the relations - I’ve been arranging the ways in
order, to make it easier to see where any gaps are, and adding missing ways
back in. (I’m assuming that when some editors have split ways, the relations
haven’t been copied to both ways, e.g. a new bridge is missing from the
relation)

I’ll upload what I’ve done later today or tomorrow (with the new network tags),
prior to the bulk edit. There’s still some relations I haven’t done (mainly
A/B/C routes, and routes without numbers) - I won’t be able to look at these
for the next few weeks.

For the ‘Alternative’ routes I’ve used AU:VIC:ALT_NR, AU:WA:ALT_NR,
AU:WA:ALT_S, and tor the Alt-A2 in QLD I’ve used AU:QLD:ALT.

Mark P.