On 05/17/2013 09:44 AM, Julien Fastré wrote:
Hello,

My forêt question is: will the belgian law apply?

Julien
Envoyé depuis mon téléphone

Jo <winfi...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi,

I received a question from Henning from the DWG asking whether we have legislation in Belgium which can be used to warn off people committing vandalism on our data.

There is somebody in Belgium who thinks it's funny to use highways to draw letters and symbols over the map:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Vandalism_20130516.png

Jo

Best action is to swiftly get his ID blocked using the appropriate channels or in IRC, this gets done quickly when requested. This will probably happen another 2/3 times and then he will give up. The most important thing is stop him before he starts to have fun.

Glenn