On Saturday 18 May 2013 12:19:08 Glenn Plas wrote:
> I'm keeping an eye on this area, where I live ... and where I used to
> live :)
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.0176&lon=4.4859&zoom=12&layers=M
>
> But no bounding box as it's more limited to administrative boundaries ,
> places I know well.  I see mistakes but I try to fix them, and I
> probably make some as well.

I'm checking the area of Antwerp for strange edits. Not as vigorously as I
once used to though -- I used to check every edit made in the area but that's
just too much work for too little time :-)

Using itoworld gives a great view to know what's happening around the area
pretty quickly
http://www.itoworld.com/map/131?lon=4.42692&lat=51.19332&zoom=11&fullscreen=true
(or one of the other maps for recent edits:
http://www.itoworld.com/map/group/20 )

Greetings
Ben