André,

in digest mode, your mails are replaced by a link to the html content. In
non-digest mode your mails appear fine.

The result is that I never read your mails on the tagging mailing list that
I follow i digest mode. It's just "too much work" to open an additional
page to see whether it's interesting enough to read.

regards