All bus stops of De Lijn have timetable information, so I don't see why
we'd map that explicitely. I think the same goes for TEC. Even the stops of
TEC I can verify in Flanders have timetables.

Sometimes the name is present in big letters on the shelter. I don't see
why we'd map that either. A €10000 pole with real time information does
seem interesting to tag, although they don't work more than half the time...

Another tag that might make sense for a shelter is lit=yes. Some shelters,
at least in Flanders, have solar panels on top and when it gets dark a
small lamp can turn on when somebody moves around in the shelter. Still,
even that is much detail with very little benefit, except maybe for those
who are into statistics. If we'd ever manage to actually map all of those.

Anyway, I'm mostly interested in adding information to stops, so they can
be identified for use in route relations and to indicate whether there are
facilities for disabled people, but that is rather detail to be added to
the highway=platform/public_transport=platform way.

tactile_paving and wheelchair.

Cheers,

Jo