Hi All,

I have a new idea to get some funding for OpenStreetMap-Belgium. Our
biggest problem is that we have no budget to organize anything at the
moment (I'm funding most things out of my own pocket still except part of
the missing maps party). This idea may also grow into an actual business
based on OSM later.

Anyway, I'm just asking here for some people who are willing to either:

- Do some scripting/programming with the purpose of quality checks in OSM.
This can be complex stuff like public transit route relations, bicyle route
networks, addressing but also more simple stuff like basic POI information.
- Write messages to fellow mappers (with another useraccount, not your own)
to help them after they make mistakes or help them to map better in the
future.

You would actually get paid for this if I find customers. I'm pretty sure I
will. If you are maybe willing to help out let me know.

The details of the plans are a bit fuzzy at the moment. I'm just trying to
get an idea of the one thing always limiting me, people willing to join in.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen