I think it makes most sense to keep the highest number... I also found a
traffic sign. A P with a knife and fork next to it. Didn't see that one
among the official ones either :-) Since I started paying attention to
them; the P with the red circle around and diagonal red line barring it,
doesn't seem official either. Oh and the ones with a pooping dog :-)

A few weeks ago I never paid attention to those signs with a H on them.
Since I started doing so, I noticed that in Wallonia they sometimes use a B
instead. 'Bomberos'? 'Brandweer'? 'Bincendie'?

Jo