On 2015-12-02 21:35, Jo wrote :
> It seems like a way to prove that Google Translate is not quite up to
> spec...
It is indeed one reason that you should know: Google does not help
understanding such messages, possibly because of turns of phrases.
When I was an OSM newbie, although I fairly know Dutch from school, I
did not subscribe to talk-be because of that.
It seemed Dutch-only at first sight.
On the other hand, I almost never saw a French-only message, even for
Southern matters.
But Marc is reading Russian ;-)
> The list is multilingual. The topic concerns "slow" paths in Flanders.
> If we'd try to have the conversation in English we'd exclude people
> who need to participate and that can't be the intention.
OK. Let us not exclude people who need to participate in Southern matters.
I recently read "C'est quoi talk-be ?".
> Op deze lijst kan in meerdere talen gepost worden. Het gaat over Trage
> Wegen in Vlaanderen. Als we de conversatie in het Engels zouden
> trachten te voeren, dan sluiten we mensen uit die betrokken zijn en
> dat kan de bedoeling niet zijn.
Пока

André.