Thursday 12 May 2016 15:36:03, Ben Abelshausen:
> It's done and working:
>
> http://welcome.osm.be/

Thanks for that! osmwelcome.unitedbashers.com now redirects to the fancy url.

> It would be great if OSGeo could provide us with hosting... thanks Johan!
> :-) What does Ruben need to do...? Or are you guys already in touch?

Yes, I have sent Johan the link to the Git repository
(https://framagit.org/Midgard/osm-welcome-belgium). When the server is set up
successfully, the DNS has to be reconfigured by you, the old instance shut down
by me and its data files put in the new place by Johan and me.

--
This message is OpenPGP signed.