Friday 01 April 2016 17:32:55, Ben Abelshausen:
> I just want to say this is awesome! Nicely done! :-)

Thanks. :)

> Any links to the source code? Do I setup a domain using osm.be like '
> welcome.osm.be'? Any problems I can help with?

I've just put the source online at
https://git.framasoft.org/Midgard/osm-welcome-belgium

welcome.osm.be would be nice of course.
If you want, you can also host it. The site would probably work a bit faster
then. I can zip the files with the data and email them.

> Met vriendelijke groeten,
> Best regards,
>
> Ben Abelshausen
>
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've only send 1 welcome message so far and indicated that I did.

> > On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 9:02 AM, joost schouppe
> > <joost.schou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Ruben, someone actually did, I believe it was Pierre Parmentier who made
> > the
> > > translation for us.
> > > BTW, I'm having to log in again at every click of the button right now...
> > >
> > > Marc, I see you've helped out analyzing the changesets. Did you also send
> > > the welcome message? (you need to ctrl+c at the welcome message page,
> > paste
> > > it in the new tab, close the tab and mark the "I've sent this message"
> > > button)

This message is OpenPGP signed.