On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 3:46 PM, Marc Gemis <marc.ge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You do not have this problem when you have to draw each house
> yourself, (although in the end you might be just drawing squares
> instead of detailed houses.)

I completely agree with you, I'm not even sure if we should do an import.
For me it would be enough to just trace from imagery and perhaps in dense
cities from GRB but I don't think the majority of people agrees...

I'm pimarily involved to try and make sure the unevitable import is done
properly.

Anyway, in my opinion procedures, limited access, checks and training can
reduce the risk of something going terribly wrong. Will that prevent all
possible mistakes, no, but not thinking about how to do this is worse. We
can't prevent people from doing this on their own anyway...

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen