Hi all,

I was triggered by a tweet from a journalist
(https://twitter.com/bertstaes/status/918017848844476416) to start mapping ALPR
cameras in Ghent that control access to the "car free area". Could you have a
look at one example I tried to work out? All advice is welcome.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/5160676344

Some questions:

*        Can this camera used for access enforcement be seen as a surveillance
camera? In other words, is it ok to use man_made=surveillance for this?

*        I added an enforcement relation with this camera as "device". I put
the node where the traffic sign is as "from", but I don't see which node I
should put as "to". Can I just choose the next node on this way (that would be
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/201250401). It seems ok to me, but also a bit
arbitrary...

Other suggestions?

Seppe