Van: Marc Gemis [mailto:marc.ge...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: zondag 15 oktober 2017 7:32
Aan: OpenStreetMap Belgium
Onderwerp: Re: [OSM-talk-be] mapping ALPR cameras (in Ghent)

Wit respect to the "to-node", IMHO any node on the way that shows the driving
direction that is controlled is fine. So if the way to which you want the add
the enforcement relation is drawn from left to right., any node right of the
from node is fine. For a way drawn right to left, any node to the left of the
from node is OK.

regards