Wit respect to the "to-node", IMHO any node on the way that shows the
driving direction that is controlled is fine. So if the way to which
you want the add the enforcement relation is drawn from left to
right., any node right of the from node is fine. For a way drawn right
to left, any node to the left of the from node is OK.

regards